Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wish I DID have some daylight in my savings account

Er... just when, exactly, did it start getting dark so early? I could have sworn that, just last week, it was still light outside up until almost dinner time (7:30-ish). Now it's pitch-black by 6. And it seems like this only just happened in the past two days. Did the Earth just jump? Did *all* the clocks in the world, and not just my computers, automatically fall back to regular time when my back was turned? Should I be pointing fingers at gremlins (if I could see one at which to point a finger!)? Am I losing my mind?

4 comments:

Liz Richardson said...

Yes, you've gone crazy. Just kidding. :-)

It doesn't help that it's not just dark when I leave work, but tonight it was also cold and rainy. I miss summer already!

BTW, loved your title.

Anonymous said...

Yes, every year there seems to be a jump.

Urvashi A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JasonP said...

Satya: True, but most years I'm usually aware of the jump. This year, disconcertingly not.

Liz: Thanks! :)

Page Boy: Maybe. :)