Friday, August 31, 2007

Dear diary, today I ....

I started a blog a couple of months ago --- my first ever --- and it went through a few initial existentialist birth-pangs while I tried to figure out what exactly I meant to do with it. (And then abandoned it completely for about a month while I focused on little else but my dissertation.)

I've arrived at a solution: spawned a new blog, this one,
meant specifically for the inane, mundane, stream-of-consciousness -type diary entries. That other one will remain devoted to the more philosophical, inspirational, things-that-make-you-go-hmmm, which is what I had originally intended it to be. You can check it --- and my very first blog entries --- out here.

I suppose I could've maintained a single blog, and simply tagged the "inspirational" posts as such, but, for the purpose of keeping the two sets of content distinct/separate, this seemed the easier solution. Maybe some day I'll merge them. *shrug* Let's see.

No comments: